Applied Arts Awards - Community
About the Applied Arts Awards
Launched in 1992, the Applied Arts Awards are the only competition in Canada that recognizes the creative work of professionals across the visual communications sector, from image makers to advertising executives to designers. These awards are your best opportunity to promote your work to an audience of the best and brightest of the industry as well as to potential clients. Over the past 25 years, the Applied Arts Awards have become an international recognition of creative excellence.
Juries of senior-level working industry professionals select all winners. Past jury members have included Patrick Scissons of KBS, Claire Dawson of Underline Studio, Claude Auchu of lg2boutique, Cosmo Campbell of DDB Canada, Jordan Doucette of Edelman Toronto, and Brian Morgan of The Walrus.
- Their work published in print in one of our five awards annuals, read by more than 46,000 creative professionals
- A complimentary copy of the award annual their work appears in
- Their work published online in our Winners’ Gallery and Awards Archive
- Digital tear sheets of their work
- A personalized, embossed awards certificate for every winning entry signed by noted designer Georges Haroutiun, the founder of Applied Arts
- Their work displayed at related Applied Arts events attended by our network of creative professionals.
Deadline: March 2, 2018
Publishes: Summer 2018
Recognizes work in advertising, design, photography, illustration and interactive. The contest is open only to companies, studios and freelancers operating in Canada. Work must 1) be created by professionals occupied in one of three specified population brackets, and 2) be intended for a limited market local to the entrant's town or province.
To find out more information and submit your entry visit www.appliedartsmag.com/awards_info