Portfolio Review & Mentoring Evening
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: University of Toronto
Bahen Centre for Information Technology
40 St. George Street, room 7231 (7th floor)
Provisional RGDs, Student RGDs and non-members are invited to attend and receive an hour or more of portfolio reviews and/or speed mentoring sessions.
One session of reviews and mentoring takes place over 1 hour, with 3 pre-scheduled 20-minute one-on-one critiques or discussions. Participants may sign up for 1, 2 or 3 time slots to see as many as 9 different reviewers/mentors.
Provisional RGDs receive one set (1 hour/time slot) of 3 portfolio reviews OR mentoring sessions FREE!
During your sessions, you will receive constructive feedback on your work, practise giving your elevator pitch, get answers to questions related to current workplace challenges and/or advice on your future career path.
You must arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your start time to guarantee your spot.
Please note that there is no wifi in the room, so please download any online resources or portfolio pieces if you are showing your portfolio electronically.
- Evelyn Csiszar RGD, Founder & Director of UX Design and Strategy at Collective Experience Inc.
- John Di Costanzo RGD, Principal & Creative Director at Duegood
- Vincent Galante RGD, Principal at The Pixel Shop
- Cris Jaw RGD, Creative Director at LCBO
- Nanistya Martohardjono RGD, Creative Director & Principal at Tomango
- Dean Mitchell RGD, Partner & Creative Director at Fresh Art & Design Inc.
- Jennifer Shadbolt RGD, Senior Designer at Piccadilly Communications
- Heather Stokes Provisional RGD, Senior Graphic Designer at ZYNC Communications Inc.