In-House Design Conference - Ottawa
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Ottawa Art Gallery, 50 Mackenzie King Bridge
Speakers & Programming
- Workshop: Coffee, Cubicles and Creativity: Focusing Creativity in a Corporate Environment conducted by Robert Smith RGD, Owner & Creative Director at Greenmelon
- Presentation: Walking the Line: Balancing in In-House Design presented by Erin Craig RGD, Creative Director of Trade Publishing at Harlequin
- Presentation: Government: A New Frontier for Design presented by Chris Govias, Chief of Design with the Canadian Digital Service
- Presentation: Turning Difficult In-House Clients into Your Cheerleaders presented by Stella Guan, Senior Visual Designer at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Presentation: Art + Strategy: Using Design to Bend Rules, Turn Heads and Not Break Your Brand presented by Josh McInerney RGD, Manager of Design and Creative at Ryerson University
- Presentation: Service Departments are for Autos and Appliances: Moving from Service to Strategic presented by Deborah Peterson, Creative Director at Rogers Communications
- Workshop: Designing for Impact: Measuring the Impact of Service Design conducted by Katie Monteith, Director of Customer Experience at PwC & Marie Serrano, Policy Advisor, Policy Innovation Hub at The Ontario Cabinet Office
Pricing (includes taxes and fees)
RGD Member - $163 ($223 after March 4)
Non-Member* - $253 ($313 after March 4)
* Non-Member Special
Save $75 when you buy Affiliate Membership as part of your Registration. You'll also receive access to DesignThinkers presentation recordings, free webinars, discount to enter the In-House Design Awards, free subscriptions to Applied Arts and Fast Company and more.
Novotel Ottawa (approx. 3 minute walk to Ottawa Art Gallery)
Superior Room - 1 King Bed / *RGD rate: $149.00
*RGD rate ends on March 12, 2019. RGD rate applies to reservations for the night of April 11, 2019 only.