Portfolio Review/Mentoring Evening - Toronto
6:00 - 9:00 PM
Metro Hall, 55 John St
Provisional RGDs receive one set of 3 portfolio reviews OR Mentoring(1 hour) FREE!
Receive constructive feedback on your work, practice giving your elevator pitch, get answers to questions related to current workplace challenges and/or advice on your future career path.
Our reviewers/mentors will available to discuss a range of topics from how many pieces to include in your portfolio to what order to present it, from working with clients to pricing creative work, from how to start your job search or make the transition to a new role or specialty.
Most importantly, this is a great opportunity to network with senior industry professionals and make new, invaluable connections!
Reviews and mentoring take place over 1 hour, with 3 pre-scheduled 20-minute one-on-one critiques or discussions.
You must arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your start time to guarantee your spot.
- Tom Browne RGD, Information Officer/Art Director at Ontario Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility
- Ray Cheah RGD, Senior Graphic Designer
- Anthony Furia RGD, Graphic Designer at Furia
- John Furneaux RGD, Principal at Projektor
- Sarah Grundy RGD, VP, Creative at Fish Out of Water
- Gary Ludwig RGD, Principal at Hark Ideas Ltd
- Noah Ortmann RGD, Print & Interactive Designer at Noah Ortmann Design
- Dzung Tran RGD, Creative Director
- Cassandra Wessenhagen RGD, Senior Designer at Ove Brand | Design
- James Wilson RGD, Founder & Creative Director at Overdrive Design Limited