Donors. Members. Dollars. - Ottawa
A full day of inspiring presentations, workshops, group work sessions and discussions. Tailored for communicators in the charity and not-for-profit sectors, you will learn and apply the tools you need to stand out in this crowded market. Topics will include brand strategies, how to leverage your stories, social media tools and communication hacks.
Date: Thursday, July 25, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Rideau Sports Centre
1 Donald Street Ottawa, Ontario
RGD Discount: $50*
Group Rate: save $50 per ticket for groups of 3 or more
Includes: Lunch and Hot and cold beverages
*Visit the Members-Only section for promo code
Who should attend?
- Charity or not-for-profit staff members who are involved in communications
- Marketing directors, communications coordinators, and marketing managers
- In-house designers
- Social media and PR staff
- Supporters and passionate members of your organization
- Communication professionals with clients in the charity or not-for-profit sector
What you will learn.
- Tired of not being heard? Your brilliant ideas chipped away to nothing? Deadlines that seem impossible. At this workshop you will learn:
- how to hone your brainstorming skills
- simple creativity hacks
- how to easily structure a creative project to ensure engagement
- finding and leveraging your organization's most compelling stories.
- PR strategies for reaching a wider audience
- social media tools for building community
- blow the doors off of your next campaign!
More information: www.robertbsmith.ca