DesignThinkers 2023 VAN
With the theme ‘Question Tomorrow,’ our first DesignThinkers of 2023 takes place at the Vancouver Playhouse on May 30–31.
Whether it's the democratization of tools, constantly-evolving technologies, A.I.-generated content or the uncompromising vision of a new world by younger generations – the world of design is in rapid flux. This leaves us all with endless questions about the future. Progress is only ever threatening to those afraid to ask the right questions and embrace more than one answer. Join us for DesignThinkers 2023 in Vancouver to Question Tomorrow, and prepare for an ever-changing future.
Speakers will include:
- Cey Adams, Visual Artist from New York, USA
- Dominic Ayre RGD, Partner and Creative Director at Hambly & Woolley, Toronto, Canada
- Eleni Beveratou, Creative Director at Dalton Maag in Athens, Greece
- Alex Center, Founder of CENTER in New York, USA
- Paco de Leon, Founder at The Hell Yeah Group & Hell Yeah, Bookkeeping, Los Angeles, USA
- Liza Enebeis, Creative Director & Partner, Studio Dumbar/DEPT®, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Theresa Fitzgerald, Vice President Brand Creative at Sesame Workshop in New York, USA
- Tom Froese, Illustrator, Teacher, Speaker & Writer
- Tom Hingston, Creative Director & Founder at Hingston Studio in London, UK
- Pum Lefebure, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer at Design Army in Washington, USA
- Parker McLean RGD, Creative Director at Harc Creative, Vancouver, Canada
- Debbie Millman, Author, Educator, Curator & Host of Design Matters from Brooklyn, USA
- Thas Naseemuddeen, Chief Executive Officer at Omelet in Los Angeles, USA
- Dominic Prevost, Creative Director at Herschel Supply, Vancouver, Canada
- Laurie Rosenwald, Designer, Painter, Educator & Author from New York, USA
- Ola Volo, Mural Artist & Illustrator in Vancouver, Canada
The RGD's 24th annual DesignThinkers Conference will be an in-person event, with an option to attend virtually through the event platform Pheedloop where you can watch live-streamed sessions and connect with other online attendees.