Upcoming RGD & Community Events
- 29/05/2018True North is a three-day conversation about the intersection of humans and technology. It’s an opportunity to imagine and re-imagine the impact of technology — the good and the bad. To examine the values that guide technology innovation. And to redefine tech as a force for good.
- Equip yourself with a background in the UX design concepts that lead to superior products and more meaningful user experiences. Akendi’s professional development courses and certifications are designed to provide theory mixed with practical application exercises.
- RGD Members are invited to join RGD's Book Club for a virtual/in-person discussion on the subject of Anthony Dunne and Fiona Raby's book, Speculative Everything: Design, Fiction, and Social Dreaming.
- Presented by Douglas Davis
As client design requests become more demanding, budgets shift in-house and turnaround times get shorter, it’s only a matter of time before you’ll be asked for a strategy. If you were asked to translate the rational language of business into the emotional language of design, where would you start?
- Join our panelists as they discuss what they’ve learned working for many years in award-winning internal creative agencies and share tips on how to create a fresh, forward-thinking in-house brand.