Upcoming RGD & Community Events
- RGD Members are invited to join RGD's Book Club for a virtual/in-person discussion on the subject of Anthony Dunne and Fiona Raby's book, Speculative Everything: Design, Fiction, and Social Dreaming.
- Presented by Douglas Davis
As client design requests become more demanding, budgets shift in-house and turnaround times get shorter, it’s only a matter of time before you’ll be asked for a strategy. If you were asked to translate the rational language of business into the emotional language of design, where would you start?
- Join our panelists as they discuss what they’ve learned working for many years in award-winning internal creative agencies and share tips on how to create a fresh, forward-thinking in-house brand.
- Learn more about the benefits of RGD Membership and the process that candidates go through to get Certified.
- Presented by Tiffany daSilva & Ryan Price
What does it take for a graphic designer to thrive in 2018? Whether you’re an in-house designer, freelancer or side hustler the landscape is changing.
|< Previous||Next >|