Upcoming RGD & Community Events
- 22/02/2018Presented by Timothy Samara
The author of Design Elements: A Graphic Style Manual, provides insight and expertise on the subject of Type to prepare you for the RGD Certification Process.
- RGD Members are invited to join RGD's Book Club for a virtual/in-person discussion on the subject of Sarah Hyndman's book Why Fonts Matter.
- 01/03/2018If you're like most creative professionals, you hate talking money, whether you are negotiating your salary or a price with a client. As a result, you probably don't secure the best deals for yourself.
But with a bit of training, you could. It's not difficult.
- Whether you're a freelancer, in-house designer, at an agency, or running your own business, chances are you need to schedule and attend meetings. But your time is precious. It can be difficult to fit meetings into your calendar. Worse yet, you might not even have time for a meeting—or you might not want to be at a meeting.
So when do you meet? When don't you meet?
- 08/03/2018Presented by Saar Friedman
Saar speaks about how you are the owner of your tools as a designer. But, what happens when you let the unknown become part of the design system?
|< Previous||Next >|