Upcoming RGD & Community Events
- Participants take notes while watching a 46-minute recorded webinar on Accessible Design. Then presenter Michael Young RGD will participate in a live discussion and answer questions. At the end, participants' notes will be photocopied and shared with other attendees.
- 22/02/2018Presented by Timothy Samara
The author of Design Elements: A Graphic Style Manual, provides insight and expertise on the subject of Type to prepare you for the RGD Certification Process.
- 24/02/2018RGD is excited to announce our inaugural Designathon, a 12-hour design challenge where design students and recent grads work in teams on a real-life design project to provide pro bono design services for a non-profit organization.
- 26/02/2018Participants take notes while watching RGD Ethics webinar. Then RGD's Executive Director, Hilary Ashworth, will participate in a discussion and answer questions. At the end, participants' notes will be photocopied and shared.
- RGD Members are invited to join RGD's Book Club for a virtual/in-person discussion on the subject of Sarah Hyndman's book Why Fonts Matter.
|< Previous||Next >|