- Consider funding requests for events/programs, and report plans, progress, evaluation and funding requests to the Board for approval.
- Generate ideas for events/programs that fit within the mandate of the Association and the resources available to RGD.
- Review and assist with new program initiatives and program content developed by RGD staff
- Interest in and/or understanding of how RGD events/programs furthers the objectives of the Association.
- Time to contribute to the work of the committee via email feedback, teleconference discussions and independent and group work.
- Membership in RGD.
- Prior or current experience on the RGD Board is preferred.
- Available for monthly virtual meetings, which take place during business hours.