- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- RGD believes that sustainability should play a large role in the work of designers and other creatives.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2014 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- The Somerset team happily goes to extremes to ensure that everything is printed to perfection. Whatever you imagine made possible - on virtually any medium you can think to print.
- Showcase your products and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
- Learn more about the online Web Design Certificate program available through the McMaster University Centre for Continuing Education. Participate in the free program preview on November 16!
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- Director of Communications & DevelopmentMichelle Pereira,ext. 26
- CommunicationsCoordinatorKim Wells,ext. 28
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Veri,ext. NEW 27
- RGD CertificationCoordinatorCaitlin Plewes,ext. 24
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25
- MembershipCoordinatorZaria Pucknell,ext. 22