- Applied Arts explores the strategic and cultural forces driving creativity in Canada and features the resulting work—whether groundbreaking, unusual or otherwise exceptional. Printed quarterly, the magazine is written for, and by, thought leaders and emerging talents in the visual communications field. The magazine celebrates the creative arts community with the annual Design, Advertising, Photography, Illustration, Community and Student Awards programs.
AZURE is an award-winning magazine dedicated to contemporary architecture and design.
Each issue delivers the latest in groundbreaking architecture, commercial interiors and residential projects; curated collections of the most innovative product designs and building materials; and influential trends that are driving the industry forward.RGD members receive a 1-Year Print + Digital subscription for $25 or a 1-year Print-Only subscription for $20! Visit the Members-Only section for the discount code.
- Members enjoy 10% off regular priced product at Curry's, in-store only. Show your hard copy or digital membership card to receive the discount. Curry's offers competitive pricing on over 20,000 art products. Contact information and a list of the 11 retail locations in the Greater Toronto Area can be found at www.currys.com.
- The team at Depositphotos makes high-quality visual content accessible with flexible subscription plans, affordable pricing, and advanced search filters. It’s easy to find the right visuals for any project thanks to their smart search algorithms, and professionals ready to advise you on any request. The right images or videos can transform whole projects, and they’d like to help you find yours by offering their service for 1-month free, and granting a 30% discount on subscription and image sales after that.
- RGD Members receive a 10% discount on selected regular-price products. You also accumulate points (1 point for every dollar spent) that can be use to purchase any product in store.
- 100 bonus points when you activate your card
- 2% cash-back reward (in points) on all your purchases, which can be used to purchase
any product in store
- Personalized offers and exclusive promotions
- Sneak peek at new products
To accept this invitation and learn more about the benefits of our Creative Club for associations, simply show your hard copy or digital membership card next time you visit one of our stores to receive your Creative Club membership card. Last but not least, visit our Website to activate your card using your email address.
design is a branding revolution. If you're still using a .com web domain and your old Gmail address, you're missing an opportunity to ensure that your personal presentation is as polished and professional as your work! The new .design domain extension is proud to partner with RGD to bring you RGD.design. As a Member, you can register a .design domain name, matching email address, and easy Weebly website builder free for an entire year, plus receive the lowest annual renewal costs anywhere.
Now is the perfect time to get a handle on font management with the new version of Suitcase Fusion! Designed for modern creatives, Suitcase Fusion and TeamSync will organize your fonts, save you time and ultimately supercharge your workflow — and now all RGD members will receive a 15% discount on Extensis Suitcase Fusion and TeamSync.
Canadian company FunctionFox is the leading choice of creative professionals when it comes to timesheet and project management software. FunctionFox is offering all RGD Members a free 2-week software demo, plus 15% off your first 1-month; 3-month; 6-month or 1-year subscription.
RGD members receive 45% off regular rates for gym memberships at GoodLife Fitness (valid at locations across Canada). The cost is now $399 plus HST for a 12 month period (rates subject to change).
Hero Images is a team of Canadian makers dedicated to providing best-in-class content and custom image solutions that help make your job easier. With over 20 years of experience creating top-performing stock photography, they are experts at translating brand stories into beautiful, relevant visual content. Uploading new content weekly, their site is always fresh, curated, and simple to search.
RGD Members save 20% on all single images and 10% on all image bundles (quantities unlimited).
- iStock created the crowd-sourced stock industry and became the original source for user-generated stock photos, vectors and illustrations, and video clips. For more than 15 years, we've given our artists a platform to make money with their passions by licensing their stock content to businesses and individuals around the world for use in a wide variety of projects. Today we remain an industry leader and key destination for creative business professionals who want to make a big impact without breaking the bank.
iStock is part of the Getty Images family of companies.
- MakerLabs is Vancouver's largest makerspace. They provide the tools, space and knowhow to allow anybody to create almost anything. The communal working areas include a wood shop, metal shop, CNC router table, laser cutter, sewing machines, and an electronics area. MakerLabs is providing RGD Members with a 10% discount on all Safety & Orientation classes as well as a 10% discount on the first month of a MakerLabs membership.
Specializing in custom insurance packages for graphic designers, Mitchell Sandham has a unique understanding of the risks and exposures designers face on a daily basis. Coverages can include Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions Liability), Commercial General Liability and Property Coverage. Mitchell Sandham has enhanced the insurance offerings for RGD Members both in terms of price and coverage. With a new online quoting website, Members are now able to get a quote at their own convenience and have the option of purchasing the insurance and receiving the policy documents instantly.
- The MIT Press is pleased to offer RGD Members a standing discount on all MITP graphic design and design theory titles. While applicable for use on the MIT Press website only, this code will not expire and can be used more than once, for multiple titles, and for both print and MIT Press e-editions where available. Happy reading from The MIT Press!
- Offscreen celebrates the human side of technology and the web. As a slow counterbalance to the fast-paced, buzzword-heavy tech coverage online, our magazine explores critical perspectives on technology through earnest conversations. We ask crucial questions about how we shape technology and how technology shapes us.
- RGD Members can use a promo code on Pantone.com for 15% off items $99 and over.
- Skillshare is an online learning community where millions come together to take the next step in their creative journey, with thousands of inspiring classes for creative and curious people, on topics including illustration, design, photography, video, freelancing, and more. RGD Members save 30% on annual subscriptions (offer valid for new users only).
- Get 10% off all products. Use StickerYou online editor to create custom stickers, labels, decals, temporary tattoos and more. This promo has no minimum order quantity and unlimited usage! Order in any shape, any size, and for any surface. Drop shipping and worldwide shipping available.
- Stocksy United is a Canadian art-forward, royalty-free stock photography + footage agency founded on creative integrity and respect for artists. With their exceptionally high curation standards, discovering unique, beautifully authentic imagery is effortless. Explore Stocksy’s collection of exclusive imagery and easily find the perfect assets for attention-grabbing projects. Receive 20% off your first 5 licenses.
RGD members receive 10% off regularly-priced books at Swipebooks on Advertising & Design located at 401 Richmond St. W., #121, Toronto. 1.800.56.SWIPE.
- We are pleased to announce a new agreement with TD Insurance Meloche Monnex. Thanks to the agreement between TD Insurance and RGD, you can benefit from special privileges, such as preferred group rates, enhanced coverage and flexible limits.
- UPPERCASE publishes a quarterly magazine as well as books for the creative and curious: products that spark the imagination and inspire creativity. The eponymous magazine, now in its sixth year, is loved by readers around the world and has been recognized for its design excellence. RGD Members save 15% on subscriptions.
Member Offers & Discounts