- Accessibility Services Canada is the leader in accessibility training. They offer regular live webinars and workshops, as well as client requested training on web and document accessibility. In addition, they always have On-Demand webinars and free accessibility resources, tips and guides available. RGD Members are able to get 20% off all live, group, and On-Demand webinars. RGD Team Members receive 10% off website accessibility re-audits.
- 1-Year Print Subscription for $30
- 1-Year Print Subscription for $20
Applied Arts explores the strategic and cultural forces driving creativity in Canada and features the resulting work—whether groundbreaking, unusual or otherwise exceptional. The magazine is written for, and by, thought leaders and emerging talents in the visual communications field.
AZURE is an award-winning magazine dedicated to contemporary architecture and design.
Each issue delivers the latest in groundbreaking architecture, commercial interiors and residential projects; curated collections of the most innovative product designs and building materials; and influential trends that are driving the industry forward.RGD members receive a 1-Year Print + Digital subscription or a 1-year Print-Only subscription for $25! Visit the Members-Only section for the discount code.
RGD Members receive:
**5G available in select areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Greater Toronto Area, Montréal, Halifax, St. John’s, Fredericton and more. See bell.ca/5G. Visit the Members-only section to avail the offer.
- Savings of up to 30% on plans with unlimited data
- 5G speeds in 5G areas**
- Discounts on our most popular phones
- Exclusive offers and everyday savings with Bell Advantages @ The Source.
- RGD Members receive a 10% discount on selected regular-price products. You also accumulate points (1 point for every dollar spent) that can be use to purchase any product in store.
- 100 bonus points when you activate your card
- 2% cash-back reward (in points) on all your purchases, which can be used to purchase
any product in store
- Personalized offers and exclusive promotions
- Sneak peek at new products
To accept this invitation and learn more about the benefits of our Creative Club for associations, simply show your hard copy or digital membership card next time you visit one of our stores to receive your Creative Club membership card. Last but not least, visit our Website to activate your card using your email address.
Now is the perfect time to get a handle on font management with the new version of Suitcase Fusion! Designed for modern creatives, Suitcase Fusion and TeamSync will organize your fonts, save you time and ultimately supercharge your workflow. Additionally, Extensis has introduced a new workspace for creatives to search for, find, collaborate, and share assets like images, documents, and videos - Extensis Connect! — and now all RGD members will receive a 15% discount on Extensis Suitcase Fusion, TeamSync and Extensis Connect!
RGD members receive 30% off regular rates for gym memberships at GoodLife Fitness (valid at locations across Canada).
Specializing in custom insurance packages for graphic designers, Mitchell Sandham has a unique understanding of the risks and exposures designers face on a daily basis. Coverages can include Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions Liability), Commercial General Liability and Property Coverage. Mitchell Sandham has enhanced the insurance offerings for RGD Members both in terms of price and coverage. With a new online quoting website, Members are now able to get a quote at their own convenience and have the option of purchasing the insurance and receiving the policy documents instantly.
Receive 20% (before taxes) off your first order of branded goods produced by Rightsleeve, up to a maximum order amount of $10K. This offer is exclusive to RGD Team Members. Get details here.
- RIPPLE OF CHANGE is a magazine built to inspire social action by giving a voice to stories that need to be heard.In its pages, readers are immersed through in-depth features and engaging photography, transporting them to the frontlines of humanitarian work and social change happening around the world. With every article, readers are offered ways to take action and get involved in issues surrounding the topics of land, activism, identity, health and education. RGD Members get 10% off their order.
RGD Members receive 10% off regularly-priced books from Swipe both online and in-store in Toronto.
Through the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex Program, RGD Members can enjoy preferred rates on home, condo, auto, travel and tenant insurance. Take advantage of preferred group rates, enhanced coverage and flexible limits. Click here to learn more.
Creative block? Unmotivated? Imposter syndrome? It’s time to get that sh*t out of your way. Become your best creative self whether you’re a designer, writer or any other content creator. Robert Smith RGD is a creative director, agency owner, author, creativity professor and a founding member of RGD. His one-on-one coaching program is your extra push to become the fearless creative you want to be. It’ll be a deep dive into your goals, strengths and opportunities to help you build a creative career that excites, energizes and pays you. RGD Members receive a 20% discount on all coaching services.
Member Offers & Discounts