Prepare for Your Future
Student RGDs have the opportunity to attend events at special rates, network with industry professionals, enter our annual Student Awards and enjoy a whole host of other benefits of Membership.
Part-time or full-time enrollment in a post-secondary program (minimum 1 year in length)
Annual Fee: $40*
* in Canadian dollars, does not include 13% tax, membership runs Sept 1 to Aug 31 of the following year
Proof of enrollment must be provided as:
- photo/scan of valid Student ID card with expiry date OR
- screenshot of online registration or timetable with name, institution name and valid dates
(Some programs offer automatic RGD Student Membership. If your program offers this, your name will be sent to RGD by your school, and RGD will email you to activate your Membership).
- Use the professional designation Student RGD after your name on LinkedIn, your resume, etc. to identify yourself as a tuned-in, industry-savvy Member of the professional Association representing graphic designers in Canada.
- Student RGDs also have access to a special Student RGD logo that can be added to websites and promotional materials.
- Discount to purchase The Business of Graphic Design: The RGD Professional Handbook
- Discounts on health, studio, home & auto insurance