An organization -- or department within a larger organization -- engaged in providing graphic design and other creative services to internal or external clients, and that supports the mandate and best practices of the Association.
Team Membership offers companies with the opportunity to publicly align themselves with RGD, provides benefits of RGD Membership to staff such as industry resources, professional development and discounts, and supports your senior creative staff to get their RGD designations and build their profile within the wider industry.
$1,200 - Up to 5 Participating Staff, additional staff $200 each
Special discounted base price of $1,000 for companies with 1 or more Certified RGDs
Some companies currently enjoying Team Membership are:
Bold Graphic Communication Ltd.
Blend Creative Studio Inc.
Brightworks Interactive Marketing
City of Cambridge
Design de Plume Inc.
Fusion Design Group Inc.
Forge Media + Design
Libera Graphics Ltd.
Ove Brand | Design
Philip Sung Design Associates Inc.
q30 design inc.
The Works Design Communications
- All Certification Fees waived for participating staff (up to $750 savings)
- Opportunity to have RGD organize a special, virtual, interactive information session on RGD & our Certification Process for staff
- Opportunity to have RGD coordinate a special Study Group for eligible staff
- Opportunity to borrow all study materials from RGD for staff eligible to go through RGD Certification
- Lowest professional Member rate for participating staff to attend DesignThinkers and other RGD events (savings of $250 per person off non-member pricing)
- Access for all staff to attend bi-weekly professional development webinars
- Staff access to unlimited guest passes for webinars
- Access for all staff to screen Future By Design virtual panel discussions
- Staff access to RGD's online video archive of over 500 past DesignThinkers presentations, recorded webinars, etc.
- Listing in RGD's online searchable Directory
- Opportunities to feature projects & achievements on the RGD website and in RGD's e-newsletter
- 3 free entries into any RGD Awards Program such as RGD's In-House Design Awards and So(cial) Good Design Awards (Member rate for additional entries)
- Opportunity to post RGD Team Member Logo to company website
- Free Advertising with RGD: 220 x 220 Box Ad on the RGD homepage for 1 week; 220 x 220 Box Ad in 1 issue of RGD's e-newsletter and advertising shared via Twitter & Facebook
- Opportunity for company to be followed/liked via RGD social media accounts
- 50% off any additional advertising
- Opportunity for participating staff to attend other RGD networking and social events at Member rates
- Opportunity for participating staff (where appropriate) to act as Judges in RGD's annual Students Awards and participate in other programs supporting emerging designers such as mentoring and portfolio reviewing
- Opportunities to feature news and events on the RGD website and in RGD's e-newsletter
- Copies of RGD print and digital publications including the RGD Handbook; Handbooks on Accessible Design; CreativeEarners National Salary Survey, etc. (for all participating team members plus up to 5 additional)
- Subscriptions to Fast Company & Applied Arts Magazines for all participating team members
- Copies of RGD printed awards annuals including In-House Design Awards and Student Awards
- Unlimited FREE Job postings on RGD's Job Board
- Featured status for jobs posted
- Opportunity to include special job ads in RGD's email newsletter
- At DesignThinkers, opportunities to distribute materials and participate in special programming opportunities