Cover thousands of kilometres of ground with these studio tours located in Canada’s two largest provinces.
Based in Montréal, Caserne is a design studio known for its sense of entrepreneurship and initiative. Watch this tour to see how the Caserne team turn ideas into action in their open-concept, industrial loft space.
- Design de Plume is a women-led, Indigenously-owned design team that creates inclusive and accessible designs for social good. Their studio in Sudbury (N'swakamok), Ontario offers a spacious, collaborative zone that nurtures creative thinking. Discover how this team stays strong in a hybrid work environment with a solid focus on bringing the team together.
- Fusion Design Group is a solutions-driven studio based in Markham, Ontario. Applying a fresh perspective to any challenge, they always go above and beyond what they set out to do. See how this team of six delivers results from a hybrid system — a basement main office combined with individual team members’ work-from-home spaces. A modern set-up for success!
- Based in Toronto, Hambly & Woolley is a team of multidisciplinary designers, thinkers and listeners. With both experience and freshness, their firm has grown in scope, recognition and reputation over more than 30 years, working in the public and private sectors on projects of all sizes. Come see how their studio acts as a central hub for this hybrid (and humorous) design team.
- LG2 is a brand experience agency that believes its creativity must serve progress. With the help of their own architect, Hélène Fortin, their location in Montreal’s Angus borough was recently reimagined into a collaborative, LEED-certified space. Their 400 employees are able to work in any state of mind thanks to various work zones, adaptable conference rooms, cozy resting spaces, a café area, cafeteria and terrace... all while basking in a copious amount of natural light and surrounded by islands of greenery. See how this collaborative space is a great example of an adaptable living environment.
- Based in Montreal, award-winning, Black-owned creative agency Six Cinquième is a home for mavericks constantly looking to uncover the next frontier; a launchpad for trailblazers ready to make their mark. They help visionary businesses uncover their untapped potential and define who they are to build confident brands. Walk away from this tour feeling inspired, encouraged and with a deeper understanding of Six Cinquième's unique approach to running a successful creative practice.
- Located in Kitchener, Ontario, Studio Locale is a place where design, marketing strategy and creative execution meet. This studio is situated in an early 1900s industrial building, giving it an enviable mix of older character and charm with functional, modern updates. Open in concept, with movable living walls and separate spaces for each team member, the studio design allows the team to work as they need. Discover how this studio has cultivated the perfect mix of individual workspaces and collaborative areas.
- Located in Toronto's historic Distillery District, Trajectory’s deep-dive approach to strategy and design focuses on brand platforms for places, arts & culture, NGOs and higher ed across North America. Come meet the small-but-mighty team behind rebrands for organizations such as the Toronto Public Library, CN Tower and the 2015 Pan Am Games.
- Located in the Roncesvalles neighbourhood in Toronto, Quake Creative & Design is an international, design-based creative agency that lives at the intersection of design, brand and advertising. Their third floor space features custom-designed, individual workstations and boardroom furniture crafted by Sarah Rose Woods. Check out this fantastic space with abundant light, high ceilings and a beautiful outdoor terrace.