Travel to Canada’s Pacific and watch how these studios work on the West coast.
- Located within a heritage building in downtown Victoria, British Columbia, Becoming Design Office is a brand design agency creating competitive visual identities, campaigns and brands for a wide range of people and planet-conscious companies. Becoming Design Office shares their space with their partners Fold Architecture and Hansenbuilt Design (architecture and interior design, respectively). Watch to learn how this bustling, multidisciplinary studio space operates.
- Caribou Creative is a graphic design studio in the beautiful Comox Valley on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. They focus on branding, packaging, illustration and web design for independent businesses passionate about sustainability and creating a more circular economy. Tune in and take a deep, relaxing breath as we tour this home-based office surrounded by nature beside the Tsolum River.
- Located in Gastown in Vancouver, British Columbia, Hangar 18 Design Continuum works with a variety of clients through advertising, visual identity, print and digital. Copy writing and design are what they do best. This small, agile team have been around since 1996 and have evolved over the years to stay relevant in this ever-changing world. Check out this unique studio with a trendy view – their space looks directly into the John Fluevog shoe store.
- hcma is an interdisciplinary design firm that works on brands, buildings and shared experiences that connect people. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, their designers, architects, researchers and strategists come together to create the lasting change they want to see in the world. Tune in for a behind-the-scenes look at hcma’s studio space and process.
- A female-founded team of strategists, writers and designers, Monday is a strategic brand and marketing agency located in East Vancouver’s eclectic Strathcona neighbourhood. Their space in the Honeycomb building perfectly blends a repurposed, industrial feel with modern, West coast office vibes. Take a peek into their process, creative philosophy and culture and understand why Monday is the best day of the week.
- Bicoastal creative studio Super Bonjour specializes in strategy, branding and content. Based in a refurbished, red brick atelier space in Montreal, Quebec, and a corner heritage building in the Strathcona neighbourhood of Vancouver, British Columbia, this duo makes it work – and they do it well. Get a two-for-one special with this tour and see how the Super Bonjour team reimagines systems, spaces and creative from across the country.
- Founded by Maria Sinisterra RGD and Shan Selvaraj, Tardigrada Design Studio is based in Vancouver, British Columbia. They bring design aesthetics and knowledge from North America, Latin America and South Asia to their branding and interior design projects to create work typified by thoughtful concepts, playfulness and an artful and passionate approach. Come explore their studio and view their collection of paper, art and quirky treasures.