DesignThinkers 2023 Vancouver
DesignThinkers is Canada's largest graphic design conference. It brings together visionaries from a range of disciplines to explore creativity, the design process, the future of design and design thinking. The inspiring event is now in its 24th year.
DesignThinkers Vancouver will take place at the Vancouver Playhouse on May 30 & 31. However, if you are unable to attend in-person, you can also attend virtually through the online event portal Pheedloop, watching the sessions streamed live and connecting with other attendees online.
Super Advance-Early Bird rates apply until Friday, Feb 10.
Confirmed Speakers include:
Cey Adams, Visual Artist from New York, USA
Dominic Ayre RGD, Partner and Creative Director at Hambly & Woolley, Toronto, Canada
Eleni Beveratou, Creative Director at Dalton Maag in Athens, Greece
- Alex Center, Founder of CENTER in New York, USA
Paco de Leon, Founder at The Hell Yeah Group & Hell Yeah, Bookkeeping, Los Angeles, USA
Liza Enebeis, Creative Director & Partner, Studio Dumbar/DEPT®, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Theresa Fitzgerald, Vice President Brand Creative at Sesame Workshop in New York, USA
Tom Froese, Illustrator, Teacher, Speaker & Writer
- Tom Hingston, Creative Director & Founder at Hingston Studio in London, UK
Pum Lefebure, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer at Design Army in Washington, USA
Parker McLean RGD, Creative Director at Harc Creative, Vancouver, Canada
- Debbie Millman, Author, Educator, Curator & Host of Design Matters from Brooklyn, USA
- Thas Naseemuddeen, Chief Executive Officer at Omelet in Los Angeles, USA
Dominic Prevost, Creative Director at Herschel Supply, Vancouver, Canada
Laurie Rosenwald, Designer, Painter, Educator & Author from New York, USA
- Ola Volo, Mural Artist & Illustrator in Vancouver, Canada
2023 Partners: Forge Media + Design,
2023 Branding: Sid Lee