Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Ottawa Art Gallery, 50 Mackenzie King Bridge
Whether you're an in-house design department of one or part of a creative team that spans multiples offices in multiple countries, RGD invites you to join us at our first-ever conference specifically for designers who work in internal creative departments/agencies. We've designed a program to hone your skills, augment your value to your team and provide tactics to advance the strategic role of design within your organization.
In addition to a mixed format of presentations, interactive workshops and customized roundtable discussions, this event includes a continental breakfast and a warm buffet lunch and offers multiples ways for you to connect and share knowledge with other in-house designers and experts.
- Cultivating creativity in the corporate environment
- Moving from service to strategic in-house
- Turning difficult clients into your cheerleaders
- Balancing in in-house design
- Using graphic design to bend the rules without breaking your brand
- Designing in government
- Measuring the impact of service design
RGD Members can access the presentations from this event in the Members-only section.