AFIX designs and develops an ultra-lightweight system to display images and posters of all sizes with style and impact, using a consistent set of patented polycarbonate components, specific tension springs and aluminum profiles. AFIX offers an unlike DIY (Do It Yourself) affordable & modern Poster Displaying Solution, that assembles in minutes by any user, with no tools required. Detailed assembly instructions are provided with each structure, making it universally easy to assemble. AFIX dresses posters in unlimited shapes and forms, employing the least possible raw material for maximum efficiency and minimum environmental impact.
Applied Arts is Canada's leading visual communications magazine for graphic designers, art directors, new media designers, photographers, illustrators, and corporate communications professionals. Published 6 times a year (including the Awards Annual and the new Photography & Illustration Annual), the magazine enjoys a circulation of approximately 12,500 with an amazing 5 readers per copy. Applied Arts covers design trends, delves into the latest in technical and computer innovation, and highlights the work of Canadian photographers, illustrators and design firms.
- Bitmaker is Canada's leading tech skills accelerator. They launch careers. It starts by surrounding their students with a cohort of highly motivated, entrepreneurial learners and a team of tech industry leaders. Bitmaker's immersive programs have graduated hundreds of students and helped 90% of them launch new careers in tech. Hundreds more students have added skills to their existing career with their part-time classes.
- .design is a revolutionary development in online branding. Now, professional designers of all types can end their websites and accompanying email in .design rather than .com, .net, and all those old-school options. The .design domain functions in the same way as any other, but it makes your site and branding explicit, so your site, email, and business cards can finally match your smart and innovative design aesthetic. Tell the world what you do and what you care about in a fresh way.
- Designedge Canada informs, inspires and celebrates Canada’s design community. It is a multi-faceted media outlet that connects with professional designers across the country, sharing timely news, trends and ideas through its online portal. In the pages of its magazine, Designedge introduces readers to the personalities behind the projects, and delves deeper into their creative and strategic thinking. Designedge also produces the Canadian Regional Design Awards, “The Redgees,” to acknowledge and celebrate this country’s design talent.
Domtar Loves Paper. Paper is a recyclable, plant-based product that connects us in so many ways to the important things in life. The Domtar team is committed to the responsible use of paper. They’re also committed to communicating paper’s place and value to the businesses and people that use their products every day. Domtar designs, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication papers, specialty and packaging papers and personal care products. They continue to be fuelled by new ideas, collaboration and technology to ensure sustainability for generations to come.
- The McMaster University Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) has inspired people to discover and achieve through lifelong learning since 1931. As one of Canada’s largest and leading providers of academic certificate and diploma programs, professional development education, and corporate training, McMaster CCE’s purpose is to develop and realize the potential of both individuals and society by providing the education to thrive in a dynamic world.
Monotype has a long and constantly evolving typographic history, and has always celebrated and supported the craftsmanship that underpins type design. Monotype libraries feature iconic typefaces including the Helvetica, Frutiger and Univers families, as well as contemporary releases from the Monotype Studio. Monotype has also designed custom typefaces for brands including Vogue, Sony, Centrefold and The Times. Wherever you see type, now and in the future, there's a good chance Monotype will be behind it. RGD Members receive 20% off purchases at Fonts.com.
Porter Airlines has revolutionized short-haul flying with a warm and effortless approach to hospitality, restoring glamour and refinement to air travel. Porter is an Official 4 Star Airline in the World Airline Star Rating by Skytrax, and rated 'Best Small Airline in the world' by the Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards. The airline currently offers flights to Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, Québec City, Moncton, Halifax, St. John’s, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Timmins, North Bay, Windsor, New York, Chicago, Boston, Washington, Pittsburgh, and has seasonal flights to Stephenville, NL; Mont-Tremblant, QC; Myrtle Beach, SC; Orlando-Melbourne, FL; and Burlington, VT. Book your flight at flyporter.com. Vacation packages are available from Porter Escapes at porterescapes.com.
- RED Academy is a technology academy created for the designers, developers and digital marketers of tomorrow. The academy's purpose is to provide highly engaging, immersive learning programs for their students, which will provide them with the relevant technical skills and knowledge to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving workplace.
- Resource Integrated has the depth of expertise and breadth of resources to deliver whole solutions for print, web and three-dimensional installations. Launching a full campaign and need visual and virtual dimensions built from start to finish? They've got what it takes to get the entire job done, with results that will impress you and your audience. Got a challenging project that calls for ingenious thinking? Count on them for innovative, cost-effective ideas that fit perfectly with your strategic goals.
Rolland is the market leader in the production of specialty uncoated fine papers with the undisputed highest standards for environmental sustainability. The company produces fine papers with biogas energy and up to 100% recycled content for many sectors including the commercial, office, government and education markets.
KGF Insurance Services Inc. (Lorraine Cooney), together with Sun Life Financial, have proudly provided RGD Association insurance benefits for more than 15 years. KGF provides a holistic approach to helping you plan your financial future including your health, dental, life and disability insurance from Sun Life Financial.
The folks at Vitamin T have a simple philosophy: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. Since they’re massively nerdy fans of creative, this sort of thing comes naturally to them, which means as a client, you get hand-picked talent, including designers, developers and copywriters, perfectly suited to your job. As talent, you get freelance work that doesn’t make you want to wash your eyes out with hand sanitizer. Win-win! Vitamin T is a division of Aquent.