- 17/09/2014Jump is looking or a talented intermediate level Production...
- 17/09/2014Position: Senior Digital Graphic Designer (full-time)
- 17/09/2014Position: Junior Graphic Designer (full-time)
- 17/09/2014Are you a designer looking to work on projects that have sus...
- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in 2014.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- RGD believes that sustainability should play a large role in the work of designers and other creatives.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2012/2013 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- The annual Aboveground "Back to School" Sale is now on! Stock up on all sorts of art supplies online or in one of the three Toronto store locations.
- Showcase your producs and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- As the Official Airline of DesignThinkers 2014, Porter is offering conference delegates a 15% discount on flights.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
Facimile: 416 367 9150
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- Marketing & DevelopmentSenior CoordinatorMichelle Pereira,ext. 26
- Education & ProgramsCoordinatorMark Scheibmayr,ext. 27
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Mulzer,ext. 22
- Membership & OutreachCoordinatorChristina Dahl,ext. 24
- Communications & ResearchCoordinatorLauren Nisbet,ext. 28
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25