- October 10, 2014Promote your professional commitment and share your work with potential clients - become a Featured RGD!
- October 6, 2014
- October 1, 2014Panelists propose tranquility rooms, Me space/ We space, and moving out of the 'Sea of Sameness' in FBD discussion of 'The Future Workplace'
- October 1, 2014
- 24/10/2014Taking an idea and translating it into something visually en...
- 23/10/2014Paquin Entertainment Group is looking for a Senior Graphic D...
- 22/10/2014We are seeking an intermediate to senior Digital Designer/De...
- 22/10/2014We are seeking a senior level Graphic Designer for a long te...
- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in 2014.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- RGD believes that sustainability should play a large role in the work of designers and other creatives.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2012/2013 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- TimeFox Time and Project tracking for creative professionals and companies. RGD Members receive a 15% discount on their first subscription. Meet the FunctionFox team at DesignThinkers 2014!
- Showcase your producs and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- RGD Members save 20% at Fonts.com, Monotype's library of over 150,000 font products.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
Facimile: 416 367 9150
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- Marketing & DevelopmentSenior CoordinatorMichelle Pereira,ext. 26
- Education & ProgramsCoordinatorMark Scheibmayr,ext. 27
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Mulzer,ext. 22
- Membership & OutreachCoordinatorChristina Dahl,ext. 24
- Communications & ResearchCoordinatorLauren Nisbet,ext. 28
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25