Third edition of The Business of Graphic Design: The RGD Professional Handbook to be released February 2015!
- January 21, 2015#MyTimeHasValue Campaign against spec work gains national attention in mainstream media, reaching thousands through growing social campaign
- January 21, 2015
- January 20, 2015
- January 19, 2015
- 02/05/2015Personal Branding and Our Obsession with Being Liked: How to balance the need for external approval with internal awareness and integrity
- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- RGD believes that sustainability should play a large role in the work of designers and other creatives.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2014 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- Domtar designs, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of responsible fibre-based products.
- Showcase your producs and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- RGD Members receive 15% off subscriptions for UPPERCASE Magazine.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- Marketing & DevelopmentSenior CoordinatorMichelle Pereira,ext. 26
- Education & ProgramsCoordinatorRosie Fostaty,ext. 27
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi VeriOn maternity leave until Oct 2015,
- Membership & OutreachCoordinatorChristina Dahl,ext. 24
- Communications & ResearchCoordinatorLauren Nisbet,ext. 28
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25
- Office & Accounts CoordinatorZaria Pucknell,ext. 22