- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- RGD believes that sustainability should play a large role in the work of designers and other creatives.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2014 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- Mohawk’s entire line of swatchbooks will be redesigned and rolled out throughout 2015, resulting in a total of nine new books.
- Showcase your producs and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- For a limited time, Depositphotos is offering RGD Members a 15% discount! Create an account to take advantage of the special rate.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- Marketing & DevelopmentSenior CoordinatorMichelle Pereira,ext. 26
- Education & ProgramsCoordinatorRosie Fostaty,ext. 27
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi VeriOn maternity leave until Oct 2015,
- Membership & OutreachCoordinatorChristina Dahl,ext. 24
- Communications & ResearchCoordinatorLauren Nisbet,ext. 28
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25
- Office & Accounts CoordinatorZaria Pucknell,ext. 22