Scott Torrance Landscape Architect Inc. is an award-winning...
- April 15, 2014
- April 14, 2014
- April 7, 2014RGD Community Updates: Pivot launches Pivot Health, ClarkHuot hires Interbrand's Scott Christie as creative director, and more!
- April 7, 2014
- 04/23/2014Inspiration Series Webinar: From Concept to Reality - Production Considerations for Passion Projects
- 15/04/2014Wallop Creative is looking for a Senior / Lead Designer to j...
- 15/04/2014We are in the marketplace for an integrated retail agency wi...
- 15/04/2014May 1 to August 31 - Under general direction you will plan a...
- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in 2014.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- RGD believes that sustainability should play a large role in the work of designers and other creatives.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2012/2013 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- Domtar designs, manufactures and distributes a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication papers, specialty and packaging papers and personal care products.
- Showcase your producs and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
- Targeted Accounting is committed to tailoring its services to the client's accounting needs. Whether you require part-time controller services, a full suite of bookkeeping skills or help with solving a stubborn reconciliation, they can help.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
Facimile: 416 367 9150
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- Marketing & DevelopmentSenior CoordinatorMichelle Pereira,ext. 26
- Education & ProgramsCoordinatorMark Scheibmayr,ext. 27
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Mulzer,ext. 22
- Membership & OutreachCoordinatorChristina Dahl,ext. 24
- Communications & ResearchCoordinatorLauren Nisbet,ext. 28
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25