- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- RGD believes that sustainability should play a large role in the work of designers and other creatives.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2014 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- Register to learn more about the online Web Design Certificate program available through the McMaster University Centre for Continuing Education. Learn the fundamentals of web design and build a strong portfolio in this unique professional program. Program Manager Leanne Huneault will be online to answer your questions.
- Showcase your products and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- Blurb's independent publishing platform gives you the ability to create, publish, sell and distribute photo books, portfolios, leave-behinds, monographs, magazines and more in print and digital formats.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- Communications & MarketingSenior CoordinatorMichelle Pereira,ext. 26
- Education & ProgramsCoordinatorKim Wells,ext. 28
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Veri,ext. NEW 27
- Membership & OutreachCoordinatorChristina Dahl,ext. 24
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25
- Administrative CoordinatorZaria Pucknell,ext. 22