- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- The interactive tool labeled Free, Fee or Flee? helps designers understand and address the various scenarios when they are asked to do work for free.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2014 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- As a creative professional, you deserve to produce award-winning work for innovative companies. The Creative Group (TCG) is personally committed to helping you do just that by matching you with projects tailored to your specific expertise and preferences. We pride ourselves on helping you find creative, digital, advertising and marketing jobs that suit both your skills and your personal goals. Our trained staffing managers understand your passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you.
- Showcase your products and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Veri,ext. 27
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25
- Membership CoordinatorZaria Pucknell,ext. 22
- Communications CoordinatorKim Wells,ext. 28
- Programs CoordinatorAbdul Omar,ext. 26