- May 16, 2017
- May 5, 2017
- April 25, 2017Become a Certified RGD to receive free DesignThinkers registration, gift cards to Umbra or free Membership dues
- April 21, 2017
- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- The interactive tool labeled Free, Fee or Flee? helps designers understand and address the various scenarios when they are asked to do work for free.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2014 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- Rolland is committed to being an ecological leader in the pulp and paper industry. We work with our wood fiber suppliers and Canopy to promote ecopaper development, sustainable forest management, endangered forest protection and responsible environmental practices. Our procurement policy addresses the entire paper lifecycle, and supports principles that result in long-term environmental, social and economic benefits.
- On the surface, Domtar makes paper. But beyond that, we like to think we make answers. We ask, “What’s possible?” We ask, “What’s important?” We talk to businesses, printers, creatives, merchant partners, and others. We listen. We think. And we ask more questions. The result is much more than a broad, varied collection of paper products — it’s a response to what’s happening in our industry and our society. No matter which Domtar product you choose, you’re making the right call — for your customer, your client, your message, and your story.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Veri,ext. 27
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25
- Membership CoordinatorZaria Pucknell,ext. 22
- Communications CoordinatorKim Wells,ext. 28
- Programs CoordinatorAbdul Omar,ext. 26