- 22/06/2018The Works Design Communications is a full-service studio wit...
- 04/06/2018Forge Media + Design is a UX studio based in Liberty Village...
- 20/07/2018Akendi is looking for an enthusiastic Junior to Intermediate...
- 19/07/2018The City of Mississauga is looking for a senior graphic desi...
- 19/07/2018Quark Expeditions, the global leader in polar adventure trav...
- The DesignThinkers Conference is a two-day gathering of graphic design and related communications professionals. Attendees leave with a reconsidered and refined design and creative process. It is held in Toronto in October, and in Vancouver in May.
- Future By Design is a quarterly webcasted panel discussion with local screening venues where attendees gather to watch, conduct their own group discussions and participate in a live Q&A with experts from across North America.
- RGD has organized its annual Student Awards since 1998 distributing over $300,000 in cash prizes in recognition of student excellence. In 2018, we will distribute 16 - $1,000 Awards to students from across Canada.
- RGD’s In-House Design Awards recognizes acknowledges the work done by ever-growing creative teams that work as internal agencies in companies, associations, government and other organizations across Canada.
- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- The interactive tool labeled Free, Fee or Flee? helps designers understand and address the various scenarios when they are asked to do work for free.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2016 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Veri,ext. 27
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25
- Membership CoordinatorZaria Pucknell,ext. 22
- Communications CoordinatorKim Wells,ext. 28
- Programs CoordinatorAbdul Omar,ext. 26