- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- The interactive tool labeled Free, Fee or Flee? helps designers understand and address the various scenarios when they are asked to do work for free.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the 2014 CreativeEarners report - out now at www.creativeearners.ca!
- Over the past 25 years, the Applied Arts Awards have become an international recognition of creative excellence, honouring the work of professionals across the visual communications sector. Enter today!
- Showcase your products and services to the Canadian graphic design industry by sponsoring RGD.
- What do your paper choices mean for the environment? Rolland Enviro has the smallest footprint. Improve your eco balance sheet today.
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,ext. 23
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Veri,ext. 27
- Membership CoordinatorZaria Pucknell,ext. 22
- Communications CoordinatorKim Wells,ext. 28
- Certification & Sponsorship CoordinatorJules Hobin,ext. 24
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,ext. 25
- Programs CoordinatorAbdul Omar,ext. 26