Registered Graphic Designers interested in contributing a pro bono design are invited to put their names forward to be considered for RGD's 2015 Certification Sticker.
Beginning in 2013 with a design from Mondor Design Associates, followed by the 2014 design from Jim Ryce Design & Direction, Certification Stickers are created and distributed to Members to be added to their RGD Certificates and Membership cards each year, acknowledging an annual commitment to professional standards, best practices and ethical conduct in our industry.
This is a great opportunity for small firms and individual designers to share their creative vision with the larger design community in Canada and contribute to RGD. Your work would be featured on certificates and membership cards across Canada. The selected sticker designer also receives three free registrations to attend DesignThinkers 2015.
Many design firms have contributed creative work to RGD's programming and initiatives over the years. For a full list of past design sponsors, click here.
To be selected as the designer for RGD's 2015 Membership Sticker:
- You must have completed the process to become a full Registered Graphic Designer
- You must have a profile for RGD's online Designer Directory (including uploading a minimum of 3 samples of work)
If you're interested
To be considered to design the 2015 RGD Certification Sticker, select '2015 sticker design' on the form here.
Deadline to express interest - EXTENDED: Midnight on Tuesday, November 18th
If you're selected
- The Communications Committee will select the 2015 sticker designer after reviewing the profiles of interested members and will contact the individual with a creative brief for the project on November 26th
- You will be asked to design three concepts to be submitted to the committee by December 8th
- The final version of the design will need to be completed by January 5th