What are the major trends influencing the creative industry? What can we learn from today's design visionaries? How can we incorporate more innovation into our professional practice? Let us know what ideas and questions you'd like to see discussed at this year's DesignThinkers Conference and you could be selected to present or moderate a panel of DT 2015 Speakers.
As Canada's largest conference for the communication design industry, DesignThinkers brings together visionaries from a range of disciplines to explore cutting-edge innovation, the latest technology, demographic and ethnographic trends, strategic management techniques and more.
To submit a topic, fill out our online form and indicate how you would like your idea to be presented:
- A panel discussion with DesignThinkers speakers, moderated by you
- A panel discussion with DesignThinkers speakers, moderated by someone else
- A short (7-minute) presentation as part of a PechaKucha-style session with other presenters (must fit into one of the four topic categories listed below)
- A full 30 to 45-minute concurrent presentation that falls under the theme Inspiration, Strategy, Trends or Hands-on Workshop
Categories for the PechaKucha-style sessions:
- Strategies for working with clients
- Strategies for managing creative talent
- The future of design
- Where do great ideas come from?
Deadline: June 12, 2015
Submit your topic proposal here: