Are you dubious of social media ROI and question the connection with growth? If so, it’s likely because your efforts have been focused on marketing, not business development.
What you will learn:
- From reactive to proactive: using social media prior to critical meetings
- Market research: finding prospects in the social haystack
- Five never-do activities that kill the deal before it starts
- Monitoring techniques and tools for prospects... and competitors
- How to track opportunities and use marketing automation
Date: Thursday, March 3 at 12PM ET
About Randall Craig
Randall Craig serves as 108 ideaspace President and chief
strategist and has been helping organizations rethink their approach to marketing and engagement since 1994: he put the Toronto Star, several financial institutions and about 100+ other major organizations online.
Randall is the author of seven books, including Social Media for Business and the Everything Guide to Starting an Online Business. He has been profiled in all national media, and is quoted frequently on radio, TV, and newspapers. More at www.RandallCraig.com.