RGDs and Provisional RGDs are encouraged to fill out new fields in their RGD Member Directory Profiles to increase searchability for potential employers, clients and freelance opportunities.
A resource for potential employers, clients and buyers of design services, RGD's Designer Directory is a great place to showcase your work, expertise and personality.
New fields have been added to make this search more relevant and valuable to both Members and the wider community.
You can now add:
- Unique urls allow Certified RGD Members to provide short, personalized links to their Directory Profile (format is https://www.rgd.ca/designers/firstname-lastname-rgd);
- "Member Since" date shows how long you've been active in RGD;
- Links to social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) to ensure access to your full resumé and sample work;
- "Interested in Freelance" and "Availability for freelance work" let buyers know who is available and on what terms;
- "Where do I see myself in 5 years?" question offers potential employers information your goals and whether those fit with their plans.
Visit the Members Only section to add this information to your profile now.