Intermediate Designer (digital) - Toronto
HM&E Design is looking for an intermediate designer with a strong digital background to join our team. The ideal candidate is technically adept, detail oriented, resourceful and willing to learn.
You are as comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite tools as with Microsoft office products. You have the ability and experience to implement design solutions for a range of multimedia assets including: landing pages, HTML emails, infographics, PowerPoint presentations and digital templates.
Qualifications and skills
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• A degree or diploma in graphic design from a post-secondary institution
• Minimum 1 to 2 years experience working in the design industry
• A high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• A familiarity with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• An intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS
• Experience in Adobe After Effects
• A talent for motion graphics
• Digital retouching
• Obsessed with craft and detail
RGD designation is an asset.
Benefits available after probationary period.
Salary commensurate with experience and skill level.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio in pdf format along with your availability for an interview to:
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only those shortlisted
will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks for your interest in HM&E Design.