What you'll do:
- Create top-quality designs for websites, intranets, and mobile applications.
- Bring early stage concepts to life through mock-ups and wireframes.
- Be progressive and on the leading edge of design. Champion great work and be prepared to back it up with sound rationale and logic.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Contribute unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives for digital products.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- 2-5 years of working experience.
- Formal education in a design program, college or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Experience creating wire frames and user interactions.
- Familiarity with designing for responsive websites.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative suite.
- Basic understanding of MS Office including Word and PowerPoint.
- Organizational and time management skills are essential.
- Knowledge of user experience best practices and principles.
- An online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts.
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Print design experience.
- Experience using Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of interaction design and UI animations.
- Familiarity with mobile app design.
- Registered Graphic Designer (RGD) designation.
You can apply online here.
Along with your resume and cover letter, please include a link to an Online Portfolio or attached PDF portfolio.
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 18 years in business. 300+ clients. More than 60 marketing and technology awards in the past 24 months alone. It all adds up. Learn more at www.esolutionsgroup.ca
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.