Want to whip your creative business into shape? Then check out this new Kickstarter that just launched for the book “BRUTALLY HONEST: No Bullshit Business Strategies to Evolve Your Creative Business” by business consultant Emily Cohen.
Brutally Honest is full of advice, insights, and best practices for everything from new business development to proposals to staffing and everything in-between.
Yes, there are many business books out there, but, I’ve always felt there was a need for a different type of business book. One that is smart and insightful, yet designed well and fun to read. One that includes a larger perspective from an industry expert (not just from one firm’s perspective). One that dives deep into a topic, but gets straight-to-the-point with lots of actionable and easy-to-digest insights, tips, and checklists.
Brutally Honest covers the who, what, when, why, & how of:
- Evolving and positioning to stay competitive and remain sustainable
- Marketing and promotional strategies
- Writing effective case studies
- Building new relationships and pursuing new opportunities
- Qualifying and winning the best prospects
- Evaluating and refining your organizational structure
- Recruiting and managing staff
- Crafting effective, value-added pricing strategies
- Writing winning proposals
- Crafting retainer relationships
- Understanding must-have industry terms and conditions
- Improving project and client management strategies
- Learning about industry trends and peer-created best practices
For more information and to support this Kickstarter, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1389451294/brutally-honest-strategies-to-evolve-your-creative