Intermediate Designer: Vacation Leave
- 6 month contract starting in July
- Possibility to become continuing, full-time position
Working under the supervision of the Creative Directors, you are comfortable in several project situations: running your own select projects with minimal supervision, contributing to other designers’ projects in a group environment, and executing components of the senior designers’ projects. You get along well with clients. You are infinitely curious, in touch with what’s going on in the design and marketing world, and are positive, constructive, professional and honest. This is a small firm, so we all (including the owners) roll up our sleeves and help with miscellaneous studio jobs, from presentations and self-promotion, to archiving files and washing the dishes. And we love what we do.
Skills should include:
- Excellent print knowledge and must be able to build print-ready files for printing and manufacture
- Must have experience in packaging and/or brand identity
- Ability to come up with highly unique and conceptual design solutions
- Ability to take creative direction and execute on design strategies
- Can liaise with outside suppliers, from arranging estimates to direction and follow-up
Please send a PDF no larger than 10MB with resumé, samples of recent work, availability and salary expectations to . Follow-up interviews will be arranged as required. No phone calls please.