Intermediate Graphic Designer - Toronto
Weaymouth Creative is a small but mighty, integrated design agency with a growing list of dynamic clients. We're looking for an Intermediate-level Graphic Designer with multi-disciplinary skills and an innate passion for design.
Located in Toronto’s Junction area, in a modern and collaborative studio space, our team of innovative and strategic thinkers continually push boundaries to provide clients with inventive solutions that get results.
Our ideal candidate has a Post-Secondary Degree or College Diploma in Graphic Design and at least 3-years work experience in Branding, Packaging and Digital & Print communications. If you're considered a tastemaker, have a great sense of humour and a global outlook, you'll rise to the top of our list. RGD membership considere
The Designer will be responsible for managing several projects, simultaneously, from conceptualization of ideas, through to production and final art execution. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to hone your craft and develop new skills through a close working relationship with the Creative Director.
- Strong typographic skills, production expertise, file management kills
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft applications
- Meticulous in documentation and accuracy
- Experience using Web Design best practices to develop solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to rationalize your thinking, ideas and designs, producing concept drawings and/or mock-ups suitable to communicate design solutions
- Superior listening skills and ability to interpret vision and feedback from clients and other team members, leading to the best creative solutions
- Developing strategic creative solutions and preparing concept presentation decks including renderings, mood-boards, artwork and graphic materials
- Reviewing work at multiple stages throughout the creative process with the Creative Director, to maintain high quality standards
- Art directing photography and/or illustration
- Building production files, attending press approvals
- Managing our social media channels
Please submit your resume and best PDF portfolio to . We appreciate all submissions, but only eligible candidates will be contacted.