We are currently seeking a Creative Designer to join our internal creative team at Moosehead Breweries’ sales & marketing office in Liberty Village.
Moosehead Breweries Limited is Canada's last-major brewer still owned by Canadians. Headquartered in Saint John, New Brunswick, the company has been operated by the Oland family since it was established in 1867.
This individual should demonstrate a passion for designing print, promotional products, packaging and consumer experiences with knowledge of the demands of retailers and the beverage service industry. In addition to demonstrating excellent project management skills, works well independently and with cross functional teams and applies great attention to detail.
- Work with the marketing team to design a wide variety of advertising including in-store signage, in-store POS, event assets, web and email design, social media, OOH, and packaging overlays.
- Create supporting materials for our national sales team at retail and at licensee accounts including sell sheets, brochures, tent cards, in-store and on-premise POS and presentations.
- Oversee the internal briefing process; review for completeness and quality.
- Manage relationship with print suppliers and sourcing suppliers as needed.
- Experience in maintaining brand guidelines
- Review and proofread material for accuracy
- Adhere to project deadlines, ensuring all content is accurate, delivers against ask/objectives for intended audience.
- Minimum of 3 years in Design, Art or Advertising at a college or university level; AND a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience as a Graphic Designer
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and inDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite (especially Power point)
- Experience with print production and ability to prepare a finished project for commercial printing
- Strong communications skills, with an ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Copy writing
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, attention to detail or quality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a strong attention to detail
- Graphic Design
- Creative Thinking
- Project & Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Photography an asset
- Communication skills
- Copy writing
- Experience in working with cross functional departments
Will be asked to present a portfolio of work.
Moosehead Breweries Limited appreciates the interest of all applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.