RGD's LinkedIn Group provides a forum for creative professionals to discuss issues and connect with a community of informed, experienced designers.
If you need suggestions or insight on new products or if you're looking for someone with expertise in a specific area, the RGD LinkedIn community is strongly recommended.
Join a Discussion
In our dynamic, collaborative industry, LinkedIn discussions provide a great opportunity to connect with fellow professionals, share advice with colleagues and consider industry practices, resources and tools.
Here are some recently asked questions and discussions:
- Looking for a company to print a menu board that allows for frequent copy alterations
- Looking for insight on Adobe Stock memberships
- Looking for a few good photographers in Winnipeg
- Looking for a reliable wholesale Canadian printing company
- Looking for advice for signing design contracts with big corporations
- Looking for an app or software for time keeping / time sheets
- Looking for a new solution for project management software - one online resource for scheduling, artwork approvals, quoting and communication.
Receive RGD Updates
In addition to the Group, RGD's Company Page on LinkedIn features updates from the Association including Case Studies, Featured RGDs, Upcoming Events, Discounts and more. Make sure to follow this page to keep track of RGD news and programming.
RGD Members, Highlight Your Designation!
To take advantage of LinkedIn's networking potential and identify your RGD designation to other industry professionals, make sure your profile is set up according to the format outlined here: https://www.rgd.ca/2013/07/30/members-invited-to-explore-new-rgd-linkedin-page.php