For over 20 years, RRI’s methodologies have helped thousands of real estate agents, team leaders and business professionals from across the globe achieve unimaginable increases in sales, but more importantly, it has given them their lives back.
RRI’s greatest strength rests in one word, our TEAM. Team RRI is a passionate group of highly productive, integrity-powered leaders united by a common vision. We continually raise the bar on ourselves to deliver greater value, more memorable client experiences and better results for our clients.
So, if you’re self-motivated, love learning and have a passion for creating quality designs that are impactful and empathize with the end users, RRI is for you.
- Mid to advanced level design of high-quality brand marketing materials, infographics, social and website banners, ads, signage, calls to action (print and online)
- Creation of design direction document for presentation to clients.
- Performing marketing audits – for brand, visual, social and web – following a documented system.
- Communicate and collaborate with offsite printers, photographers and other vendors for accurate pricing/specs and delivery.
- Work directly with clients and present concepts up to finished designs
- Creation of power point presentations, flipbooks, visual tools and other presentation materials for clients and RRI.
- Website updates, email templates, email signatures, social media posts as required.
- Meeting deadlines, tracking and submission of hours used per project as per system.
Ideally, your qualifications include:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in design, visual communications or equivalent.
- 5+ years design experience (corporate or studio/agency experience preferred)
- Outstanding skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Design skills that demonstrate strong aesthetics, design principles and design thinking.
- A strong understanding of brand and how to apply it to various media.
- General knowledge of WordPress and HTML.
- Strategic thinking and design with the bigger objective/goal in mind.
- The ability to work independently and in teams, present your own work/ideas, participate in critiques and incorporate feedback.
- RGD designation considered an asset