Creative Niche is working with a leading financial services company located downtown Toronto to find a Graphic Designer experienced in Video and Motion Graphics to join their in-house creative team on contract.
To be considered for this role you must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment. This role also requires you to have strong design experience with motion graphics and video editing expertise.
- Contribute to the brainstorming and development of creative ideas and design concepts
- Participate in team meetings and attend project briefs
- Collaborate with team members from different departments
- Manage workflow consisting of multiple projects and deadlines
- Design and create engaging content and assets for various channels
- Shoot video content for in-house use
- Review and implement feedback and changes
- Deliver production files/digital artwork to suppliers
- Review proofs
- Strong understanding of key graphic design principles, theories and practices
- A sharp eye for typography and a solid understanding of branding and brand guidelines
- Expert in Adobe CC – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
- Ability to develop videos with both animated and live-action content
- Solid understanding of production and post-production processes, tools and techniques
- Technical experience preparing final files for print and digital
- Capability to multi-task and balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and detail-oriented skills
- A keen eye for detail, and a passion for problem solving and innovation
- 3-5 years experience in the creative industry
- A university or college degree from a recognized institution
- A stellar design portfolio that includes examples of motion graphics and video
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.