You are an accomplished Designer with a passion for how brands communicate. You are able to translate branding and design specifications into kick-ass creative for both print and digital. You are bright and resourceful with crisp design and communication skills. Chances are good that you follow obscure design blogs and enjoy developing fresh approaches that suit the brief while bending the rules. You are comfortable directing others or taking a project through to completion. You have a minimum of five+ years of experience in an agency environment. Or maybe lots more, let’s talk.
A little about you and the role
- Demonstrated experience producing creative for a range of media
- Brainstorm, conceive and design strong, strategically appropriate ideas from creative briefs
- Modern approach and the ability to adapt to a large variety of design styles
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills
- Work closely with Copywriters and Art Directors on integrated campaigns to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all touch points
- Work closely with Strategy and Account teams to ensure design projects are on-brief, on-budget and on-time
- Ability to delegate and develop junior team members
- You are as comfortable working with established brand guidelines (maintaining consistency while pushing the boundaries) as you are developing your own brand identities
A little about us (your team here at Milestone)
We believe in doing great work – which is perhaps why we have long standing relationships with leading brands worldwide. We are passionate about what we do. We work smart. We sweat the details. We deliver exceptional work. And we still leave at 5. (And don’t work weekends)
Just like our work, our culture is key. Our teams are bright, smart and more importantly, fun to be around. We are consistently growing, continue to add world-class clients and it’s an exciting time to be a ‘Stoner. Come learn more and be part of our team.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and portfolio, with salary expectations, to Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.