Your position at Context will be to work with our digital design specialists, project managers, writers, strategists and other designers and developers in-house, providing development services for our clients.
Responsibilities will include utilizing frameworks and coding languages such as React, Angular, jQuery, PHP, SASS/SCSS, HTML5, as well as adeptness at creating from-scratch WordPress builds.
Key to success will be:
- Knowledge and implementation of accessibility best practices and AODA compliance
- Aptitude for leading and testing effective digital concepts, determining structure, behaviour, integration of animation and third-party APIs
- Skilled in UX and user-centered design principles
- Abilities to think conceptually, absorb new ideas, and satisfy project briefs
- Ability to thoughtfully integrate creative direction and client feedback
- Developing digital media from concepts through to implementation, with rigorous accuracy, quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Please include your resume, cover letter and links to your sample portfolio. We appreciate all submissions and will contact eligible applicants for an interview. No phone calls please. Email
About Context Creative
Context Creative is a Toronto-based strategy and design company specializing in integrated communications campaigns. These include Web, Email, Print, Direct Mail and Social Media marketing. For further details see www.contextcreative.com