Eastern Canada Date: December 10, 6:00 - 8:30pm Eastern Time
What to Expect:
Each of the 3 presenters will present one after the other, for 10 minutes followed by a 5 minute Q&A, and a 15 minute local discussion.
- See presentations and hear insights from leading creative professionals from across North America
- Connect with members of your creative community by inviting creative professionals in your area to meet up and have discussions
- Receive goodies from RGD and a variety of industry suppliers to distribute to all participants, as well as special draw prizes
FBD discussion group at McMillan Agency, Ottawa
What you need:
- a venue that can accommodate a group of 15 or more
- speakers and a large screen to display the footage
- a projector and computer to run the presentations
- Promotion leading up to event (RGD provides details with sign-up, social media messaging to be shared with your network, email messaging to be forwarded to contacts and pdf posters to be shared in your community)
- Hosting the group - RGD will provide giveaway materials and a budget for refreshments for the event. We'll send over the list of registrants for you to check people in as they arrive.
- Leading the discussion - During the event, we'll ask you to encourage attendees to engage with the presentations and discuss recurring themes.
FBD discussion group at Sid Lee, Montreal
"There is a strong community of designers here in London who look forward to attending design-related events - it is great to have opportunities to build on this and create more awareness of the design industry at large" -- Jason Recker RGD, London
FBD discussion group at College of the North Atlantic, St John's NFLD
"Before tuning into the webcast we had an opportunity to chat as a group and have everyone introduce themselves. New connections were made - which was great to see!" - Wendy Millard RGD, Kingston
FBD discussion group at Factory Media Centre, Hamilton