Are you passionate about Food, Design, Content Creation, and Marketing?
Are you looking for an opportunity to show off your creativity and accelerate your career?
If you answered yes, then please read on!
Come join the team at Lone Star Texas Grill. Lone Star is the largest full-service Tex-Mex Restaurant in Canada with 22 locations across Ontario. Lone Star is continuing to grow and opening 2 new locations in 2021. The brand focuses on food made fresh in house, signature Margaritas, and award-winning fajitas.
By joining a company of this size, you will have the ability to directly impact the guest experience and put fully own a wide variety of marketing initiatives. We are corporately owned, which allows us to ensure our standards remain high and can quickly innovate and make nimble decisions to impact our restaurants right away.
The Lead Designer and Content Creator is an integral part of the strategic marketing team that supports restaurant operations, culinary, IT, and human resources. At the Lone Star, you will be surrounded by a group of hard-working individuals who are passionate about the restaurant industry and developing cutting-edge marketing initiatives.
If you’re a hardworking, aspirational designer and content creator, then we would love to have you join our team!
- Design all point of sale material, including but not limited to: restaurant menus, promotional signage, OOH advertising campaigns, digital media ads, social media content, lower thirds for TV, and content for email marketing.
- Main Photographer and videographer for the brand. Capture both studio and lifestyle content to be used across multiple mediums.
- Manage and direct the production process from start to finish; this includes developing a creative concept, briefing in the culinary team, managing 3rd party food stylist, and providing creative direction to the team while on set.
- Assist in the development of the Lone Star Food and Beverage Menu (Strategy, Innovation, Pricing, Design, etc.)
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to help maintain consistent nation-wide brand standards across all marketing initiatives
- Write/edit menu copy to ensure consistent brand voice.
- Manage production timelines, distribution lists, and the roll-out of all printed and digital campaign assets (menus, e-commerce tiles, POS materials, digital ads, etc.).
- Assist in developing, and executing creative marketing campaigns based on market research, competitive positioning, and industry trends.
- Opportunity to learn more about brand strategy, R&D, media purchasing, advertising, digital/social marketing, E-mail marketing, campaign management, budget management and campaign analytics.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom), Microsoft Office, Capture One and Google Suite.
- Experience with Light Room, seamless photography and leveraging tethered to computer captures.
- Some experience in video editing software. Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Strong creative standards with attention to detail, and commitment to consistency and quality.
- Experience developing, implementing, and maintaining nationwide brand standards.
- Some copywriting skills required.
- Proactive, independent self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Able to work in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly collaborative in nature.
- Passionate about food and the restaurant industry
Our Dream Candidate Has These Additional Skills (but are not mandatory):
- Professional photography, studio lighting and photo retouching skills.
- Restaurant experience or experience working with food
- Food Styling experience
- Some CSS or HMTL skills.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and a yearly bonus opportunity.
- Benefits plan, including Medical, Dental, Vision and other basic coverage
- Retirement savings program (with company match)
- Quarterly Corporate Gift Card for Dining/Take-Out at Lone Star & Frankies Nashville Hot chicken
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.