Northland Properties is looking for a UX/Creative Designer.
The UX/Creative Designer will be responsible for creating high-quality engaging creative experiences. In this role, you will be a collaborative, cross-brand partner constantly striving to improve guest engagement with our products through seamless creative experiences. You will report to the Director, Marketing and Brand and be accountable for delivering creative experiences that optimize user needs and business goals across web and mobile platforms for the following brands: Moxie’s Grill & Bar, Chop Steakhouse, Denny’s Canada, Shark Club, The Sutton Place Hotels and the Sandman Hotel Group
- Build a deep understanding of our guests through research and exploration.
- Translate guest insights and business requirements into visual concepts or functional prototypes to be used for testing and validation.
- Design high-performing landing pages and emails to support campaign objectives.
- Engage guests on social media platforms by designing unique creative.
- Well versed in cross-platform design, email, web, mobile and social
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, flow charts and UX technical requirements.
- Create and maintain UX/Brand style guidelines to ensure consistency in all our guest interactions and to assist with development.
- Awareness of the latest trends and up to date with latest technologies and techniques
- Effectively organize, plan, prioritize, and execute projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in User Experience Design or Graphic Design
- Minimum 3 years of UX Design experience with digital marketing, loyalty and/or ecommerce
- Good analytic skills and strategic thinking (familiar with tools like Google Analytics)
- Understanding and regular personal utilization of digital platforms
- Portfolio examples of creative, prototypes, workflows, websites, and end state work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Familiarity with WCAG guidelines for accessibility
- Experience with creating visual designs ranging from wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes and working with development partners to bring those designs to life.
- High level of empathy and creativity that allows you to translate guest needs into innovative products and features that help guests achieve their goals.
- Works well in a team environment and can provide and receive constructive criticism.
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to changes in priorities.
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple projects and assignments concurrently.
- Passion for Hospitality or Food & Beverage