As an Intermediate Designer at Haft2, you will help develop and execute design strategy to deliver the best possible creative solution to our clients. as well as aiding with the visual and strategic development of our own internal branding. You have a clear understanding and minimum of 3+ years of working experience in graphic design environment.
- Your work should be more than just great design – it affects business change with great results
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and proficiency with designing and building user interfaces, stay-up-to-date with new technologies and design approaches, present ideas and recommend solutions
- You possess superior verbal and written communication skills
- You have design experience across digital, mobile, and/or video platforms
- Excellent design skills and aesthetics are a given. You have a solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Dreamweaver, WordPress, Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) with an understanding of the MAC operating environment
- You have a passion for typography and solid aesthetics and sensitivity in all design and brand elements
- You have experience in comprehensive concept development and brand identity systems as well as animation/motion graphics using AfterEffects and StackAdaptes
- You are able to perform in a fast-paced environment and can adapt and evolve quickly
- Your skill level is at the top of its game – aesthetics of work should never be in question
- You are a master of time management – you manage your own time effectively. You have project management experience.
- You are no stranger to pressure and work confidently through difficult situations
- You are a consummate professional – how you present yourself; how you cultivate your relationships with clients and with other staff.
- You truly listen to and fully understand client concerns big and small, and as a representative of us, you address them openly and congenially, adapting to a wide array of personalities
- You are a contributor of the creative team in our design studio; using tight briefing, brainstorming, and using other benchmarks to ensure the best creative result
- You have a talent for understanding different types of issues; understanding how branding and creative expression can solve problems
- You are enthusiastic, well-organized, and a self-motivated individual with the ability to rationalize and clearly communicate ideas within a design context.
- You can work alone or part of a team, developing idea-driven visual identities and websites for clients, from concept to completion.
- You represent Haft2 not just creatively but also in experience, insight, and attitude
- Very likely, others actively seek to associate themselves with you.
- This is the most critical of our core competencies. Without success here, little else matters. You understand the essence of this.
- You have a thorough comprehension of timelines and of scheduling. You exhibit flawless project management – from initiation through post-delivery.
- You collaborate with others in brand idea creation and direction, taking responsibility for projects you own creatively and ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- You are able to prioritize multiple project portfolios; clearly managing internal and external expectations
- Your pride yourself in delivering well built, organized, and error-free final digital files for print and digital applications
Daily interaction with cross-functional agency team.
Interaction with clients and with third party vendors.
We share a series of common values with everyone who works with us and for us.
- We treat everyone with fairness and with consideration. Everyone.
- We believe in good manners.
- We bring an enthusiastic attitude to everything we do. We are optimistic.
- We value listening, exploration and discovery.
- We are authentic and sincere.
- We are loyal.
- We continually strive for improvement: in our work, ourselves, the world.