ASM is looking for a Creative Director that can help our growing team keep growing. Our ideal candidate is comfortable wearing many hats in the design space as this role is a hybrid of a Creative Director and Senior Graphic Designer. In this role, you will be managing a small team of Graphic Designers, Senior Designers and UX/UI Designers. You'll be providing the creative vision for design, photography, video and web and will be jumping in as a Senior Designer to help us meet our tight deadlines. This role reports directly to the Digital Accounts Director.
This applicant MUST have agency experience and be comfortable working on many different projects (in many different industries at once). As we are having a massive growth spurt, you must thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
This is currently a WFH position, though likely to convert to a hybrid model in the upcoming months. Applicants must be able to work from our office in Toronto. This role reports directly to the Digital Accounts Director.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- A minimum of 3 years of related industry experience
- Ability to come up with concepts and creative vision for a project
- Experience running client calls and presenting ideas, concepts and deliverables.
- Proven organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated multitasking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The confidence to collaborate directly with clients
- A passion to stay up-to-date on digital design trends
- The ability to work on 3-5 client projects at one time (ranging in complexity)
- A portfolio with 3-5 industry-specific examples you can present in a job interview
- Proficiency in all programs in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Great project management skills
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Developing the creative direction for graphic design related projects
- Web design
- Logo design
- Corporate rebrands
- Branding for new business
- Web design
- UI/UX design
- Print communication
- Package design
- Ad creative
- Creating creative content for social media, presentations and pitch/sales decks
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- After Effects animation
- WordPress development
- Video Editing
As this is a hybrid position in a growing boutique agency the starting salary range is 75k-85k (based on experience). We offer full benefits, commission, bonuses and other sweet perks.