The 10 Most Read Articles of 2021
Every year, the RGD and Members from across the country create resourceful, informative and fun articles for the enjoyment of the community. Here are the 10 articles from 2021 that were read the most!
10. Post-graduation check-in with 2020 Student Award Winner Josie Guenther Prov. RGD
9. Top 5 metal band logos that influenced their genres by Renee Taillon Provisional RGD
8. Top 5 Dutch-designed brands by Lin Oosterhoff Provisional RGD
7. Design+ Editorial by Amy Eaton RGD with Stefanie Sosiak
6. Meet three female firm owners carving their own paths in the design industry
5. Top animated type compositions on Instagram by Dominic Ayre RGD
4. Graphic design professionals discuss ownership of rejected designs
3. Watch DesignThinkers presentations from Black industry leaders
2. Graphic design professionals weigh in on Adobe/Disney/Pixar $10k design challenge
and without further ado, the most read article of 2021 is...
1. Rebrand ignites debate about Canadian institutions hiring international design firms—and vice versa
Thank you to everyone who contributed their insights, opinions, expertise and more to RGD.ca this year! It's with your support and participation that we can share so many engaging articles with the RGD Community and the design industry.
If you're an RGD Member interested in contributing to RGD.ca in 2022, please email Rushika at .