- Nicola is an independent art director and graphic designer, who specializes in editorial design. Her work has been internationally recognized by the D&AD, the Society of Publication Designers, and the National Magazine Awards, among others. She has held positions as art director at Studio Wyse, deputy art director at Chatelaine and associate art director at The Grid. An educator as well, Nicola teaches design at both Humber College and George Brown College.
- Julian is ON THE CHASE! He creates ‘motion-first’ brands and content for smart clients (Cineplex, University of Toronto, World Wildlife Fund). His motion design and branding projects have been awarded by Graphis, The Webbys, Adobe and many more. Julian is a speaker on motion design, running a solo studio and, sometimes, telling people why their offices f*cking suck. Julian is a York/Sheridan Toronto alumni, a world traveller, and, this one time, he starred alongside his dog in a TV ad for pet food. It was adorable. He chairs the Design Committee and assists with RGD communications.
- With 20 years of experience as a professional graphic designer, Faron has worked with clients from a variety of sectors, providing solutions in visual identity, print, user interface design for web and more. During his tender as Lead Instructor of the Graphic Design diploma program at McKenzie College, he strived to pass his experience and expertise onto the next generation of designers, mentoring and directing them in a classroom studio environment. He chairs RGD's Education Committee.
- Elyse is a Senior Graphic Designer and Project Manager at Patch Design. From developing comprehensive branding systems to designing web and print materials, she uses her passion and curiosity to identify optimal solutions for her clients. Elyse is a life-long student with over 12 years experience. She graduated from the Ontario College of Art and Design and earned a diploma in Marketing from McMaster University. Elyse chairs RGD's Membership Committee.
- Kathleen is an award-winning graphic designer who brings creative solutions to corporate communications. For over a decade, she has been Creative Strategy Team Lead at Bruce Power where they deliver all things design, including a complete rebrand for the company in 2019. In 2017, they were honoured to be the design partner for RGD’s In-House Design Awards. She chairs RGD's Events Committee.
- Victor is the Creative Director at Green Living Enterprises. His work spans environmental, print and digital media with a focus on social responsibility, cause marketing and sustainability. He’s been involved on projects with organizations that scale from local to large including TD Bank, Eva’s Initiatives for Homeless Youth, the Green Living Show, the ROM and Canadian Journalists for Free Expression. Victor chairs RGD's Certification Committee.
- Amanda brings over 20 years of creative experience to fast-paced studio environments. Her knowledge in brand development, paired with her understanding of each unique customer journey, has successfully launched new businesses and products across North America. Amanda is Vice Chair of the RGD's Certification Committee.
- Amanda has been an independent brand consultant and graphic designer for 15 years, recently specializing in branding and packaging for food & beverage companies. She spent 10 years in Ottawa, where governmental agencies kept me busy but not terribly inspired. Moving to Southwestern Ontario in 2009 presented her with the opportunity to work with small businesses and real people. She has also checked an item off her bucket list by working as a prop stylist on two cookbooks. She is Vice Chair of the RGD's Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
- Evelyn is the founder of Collective Experience, a design collective that specializes in providing user experience design and strategy services to tech companies and start-ups in the health, education, science and financial sectors. She works with growing tech companies as a collaborative partner, helping their web, mobile and software products deliver on their promises by advocating for their users in every aspect of the design. She services on the RGD's Membership Committee.
- Noah has 9+ years experience working in interactive design, print design and front-end development for global brands, small businesses, and agencies. His design work with Avro Design Company has been featured nationally and internationally in the National Post, BlogTO, MentalFloss, Bloomberg’s CityLab, CTV News and on CBC Radio One. Noah is Vice Chair of the RGD's Education Committee.
- Magued is a creative leader with over 20 years of strategic, management and hands-on expertise across media and industries–from fintech and real estate to high tech and automotive. As one of only a handful of UX Master certified professionals in Canada, he has a deep understanding of UX for web and mobile, and a passion for accessibility. Magued is Vice Chair of the RGD's Events Committee.
- Kyle leads the design practice at Coactuate, a strategic consultancy focused on supporting healthcare leaders to navigate complex change. He has over a decade of editorial design experience and has transitioned from agency work
to leading design in-house at strategic consultancies. Kyle serves as Vice Chair of the Membership Committee.
- Mel (they/them) is a QTPOC multi-disciplinary creative director, graphic designer, illustrator, front-end developer and educator who believes in using their creative power for social good. Mel is a founder of ARToverMATTER, a creative studio who gives a damn, and a co-founder of Ripple of Change Magazine. Outside of AOM, you might find Mel as a guest speaker sharing about their immigrant entrepreneurship journey or advocating for inclusive and accessible design. Mel is Chair of the RGD's Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
- Danielle works as a graphic designer at Destroythebox Creative. She is passionate about how design can be used to highlight important issues. Specifically in terms of raising awareness for the challenges faced by at risk communities. Danielle's work spans branding, information design, print promotions and website design. She chairs the RGD's Provisional Committee.
Rupsha is a Graphic Design Student in the Graphic Design Advanced Diploma Program at Conestoga College. Rupsha comes to the world of design with a unique perspective as she has lived on three different continents and previously done a Bachelors of Science Honours Degree in Psychology from University of Toronto. Her work is fuelled by her insatiable curiosity and is an attempt to understand the complex ever-changing world around her. She is one of the co-chairs of the RGD's Student Committee.
Yas is a Graphic Design Student at George Brown College. She found the field of graphic design through her early exposure to architecture and computer programming. Over time, she became completely enthralled in the vast field and would spend hours on end exploring all its different forms. Quickly, it became clear to her that this field was the one she wanted to study and eventually become a contributing leader. She is one of the Co-Chairs of the RGD's Student Committee
LinkedIn | Instagram | Behance
Chelsea is a Graphic Design Student at Canadore College. Design provides her creative brain with drive and purpose. She enjoys experimenting with both traditional and digital mediums and finding new ways to bring the two together. She loves to draw weird things, cute things, funny things and is considering a career in illustration. She is one of the Co-Chairs of the RGD's Student Committee.
Instagram | Facebook | Portfolio