- Nicola is an independent art director and graphic designer, who specializes in editorial design. Her work has been internationally recognized by the D&AD, the Society of Publication Designers, and the National Magazine Awards, among others. She has held positions as art director at Studio Wyse, deputy art director at Chatelaine and associate art director at The Grid. An educator as well, Nicola teaches design at both Humber College and George Brown College.
- Julian is the designer and entrepreneur behind the motion design studio ON THE CHASE!. At ten years old, OTC! has won international awards and collaborated with diverse clients—from Canadian household names like Cineplex and Shoppers Drug Mart, to video game maker Ubisoft and charity WWF. He is a graduate of the York/Sheridan Design Degree program, a world traveller and most recently a proud and terrified father.
- With 20 years of experience as a professional graphic designer, Faron has worked with clients from a variety of sectors, providing solutions in visual identity, print, user interface design for web and more. During his tender as Lead Instructor of the Graphic Design diploma program at McKenzie College, he strived to pass his experience and expertise onto the next generation of designers, mentoring and directing them in a classroom studio environment.
Jennifer is a Principal and a founding partner of Design de Plume Inc. and has 13 years of experience providing design and communication strategies based on research, developing technology and user engagement. Her background with national organizations such as the Native Women’s Association of Canada, the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business and the Federal Government has given her extensive insight on working with empowering marginalized groups. Jennifer’s Indigenous background, and focus on creating culturally sensitive and aware materials, has provided her clients with powerful visual messages that create change.
- Elyse is a Senior Graphic Designer and Project Manager at Patch Design. From developing comprehensive branding systems to designing web and print materials, she uses her passion and curiosity to identify optimal solutions for her clients. Elyse is a life-long student with over 12 years experience. She graduated from the Ontario College of Art and Design and earned a diploma in Marketing from McMaster University.
- Amanda Boltë RGD is an award-winning designer and creative director, Amanda brings over 20 yearsof creative experience to fast-paced studio environments. Her knowledge in brand development, paired with her understanding of each unique customer journey, has successfully launched new businesses and products across North America. She is an active member of the Certification and Certification Evaluation Committees, and enjoys speaking at events that inspire designers in all stages of their career.
- Victor is the Creative Director at Green Living Enterprises. He is a graduate of York University and Sheridan College’s Design program and has been a long standing RGD since his student membership more than a decade ago. His work spans environmental, print and digital media with a focus on social responsibility, cause marketing and sustainability. He’s been involved on projects with organizations that scale from local to large including TD Bank, Eva’s Initiatives for Homeless Youth, the Green Living Show, the ROM and Canadian Journalists for Free Expression.
- As a graduate of the OCAD U, Ian brings a creative curiosity and influence to the design research work he does across a spectrum of corporate, healthcare and academic pursuits. As Founder of Pivot Design Group, his professional focus is in the healthcare vertical, bringing a people-centric design focus to the work Pivot creates for researchers, scientists and institutions. He is also the founder of DesignMeets, a 10-year in the making event forum to bring the design conversation to the community.
- Amanda has been an independent brand consultant and graphic designer for 15 years, recently specializing in branding and packaging for food & beverage companies. She spent 10 years in Ottawa, where governmental agencies kept me busy but not terribly inspired. Moving to Southwestern Ontario in 2009 presented her with the opportunity to work with small businesses and real people. She has also checked an item off her bucket list by working as a prop stylist on two cookbooks.
- Bianca is a Program Coordinator & Professor at Humber College in the Graphic Design Program. She has over 10 years of experience in design, ranging from traditional branding to experiential and digital design. Currently Bianca is interested in discovering meaningful work and finding ways to uncover personal impact within the design discipline. This extends into creating engaging educational environments for her students and bringing real world experiences into the college ecosystem. She’s participated in some international initiatives that have shed light on happiness within the educational space and wishes to explore this further.
- Greg Dubeau RGD is freelance graphic designer who has lived and worked across Canada from coast to coast. He runs a small design studio in Halifax, Nova Scotia where he collaborates with agencies, organizations and entrepreneurs to make their businesses look and work a little bit better than they did yesterday.
- Magued Hanna RGD is a creative leader with over 20 years of strategic, management and hands-on expertise across media and industries–from fintech and real estate to high tech and automotive. As one of only a handful of UX Master certified professionals in Canada, he has a deep understanding of UX for web and mobile, and a passion for accessibility. Magued currently serveson the Events and Certification Evaluation Committees.
- Kathleen is an award-winning designer with 15 years experience. For the past decade, she has been Creative Strategy Team Lead at Bruce Power where they deliver all things design, including a complete rebrand for the company
in 2019. In 2017, they were honoured to be the design partner for RGD’s In-House Design Awards.
- Ceri has an Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design from Conestoga College and a BS in Psychology from the University of Toronto. Her background in psychology and research brings a unique analytical perspective to design projects. She loves the challenges and ever-changing environment of design, and her favourite part of being a designer is coming across those "A-ha!" moments. She currently works as a designer for The Blondes in Kitchener. Her design work spans branding, website design, and editorial, with a focus on making design accessible for all.
- Danielle graduated with a BDes in Visual Communication Design from the University of Alberta in May 2020 and then joined the RGD as a Provisional RGD Member. As a Student RGD, she served as co-Chair of the RGD's Student Rep Committee and also as a Student Advisor to the RGD Board. Danielle works as a graphic designer at Destroythebox Creative. She is passionate about how design can be used to highlight important issues. Specifically in terms of raising awareness for the challenges faced by at risk communities. Danielle's work spans branding, information design, print promotions and website design.
Conestoga College in Kitchener, ON
Rupsha is a second year Graphic Design student in the Graphic Design Advanced Diploma Program. Rupsha comes to the world of design with a unique perspective as she has lived on three different continents and previously done a Bachelors of Science Honours Degree in Psychology from University of Toronto. Her work is fuelled by her insatiable curiosity and is an attempt to understand the complex ever-changing world around her.
George Brown College in Toronto, ON
Yas is a second-year Graphic Design honours student. She found the field of graphic design through her early exposure to architecture and computer programming. Over time, she became completely enthralled in the vast field and would spend hours on end exploring all its different forms. Quickly, it became clear to her that this field was the one she wanted to study and eventually become a contributing leader.
LinkedIn | Instagram | Behance
Canadore College in North Bay, ON
Chelsea is a second-year Graphic Design student. She has a background in fine art and was considering how to pursue a career in fine-art when she decided to jump into the Graphic Design program at Canadore. She finds that design provides her creative brain with drive and purpose. Chelsea enjoys experimenting with both traditional and digital mediums and finding new ways to bring the two together. She loves to draw weird things, cute things, funny things, and is considering a career in illustration.
Instagram | Facebook | Portfolio