- Facilitate communication between the Association and its members.
- Propose, develop and review strategies to raise awareness of the Association within the design community.
- Inform the design community about the Association’s mandate, activities and membership.
- Interest in and/or understanding of RGD brand and overall communications strategy.
- Time to contribute to the work of the committee via email feedback, teleconference discussions and independent and group work.
- Membership in RGD.
- Prior or current experience on the RGD Board is preferred.
- Available for monthly virtual meetings, which take place during business hours.
- Those interested in joining the Committee should fill out the online form: Get Involved with RGD.
- Click here for a list of initiatives and other ways to get involved with the Committee's activities