Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- Known for its contagious positive spirit, the Défi Canderel is an annual corporate 3km race that raises funds for cancer research at McGill University and l’Université de Montréal.
- 01/06/2013Right To Play was faced with the challenge of reaching out to its VIP supporters in a way that would resonate with their lifestyle.
- 01/06/2013In a world with many problems where we are asked to help everywhere we turn, Aveda Canada’s in-house design team was tasked with building a website to raise awareness of the water crisis in Africa and raise money for WaterCan’s efforts.
- Tokens4Change is an annual event that takes place in TTC stations to raise funds for Youth Without Shelter.
- Internationally renowned pediatrician Dr. Gilles Julien is on a mission to enable children from disadvantaged backgrounds to reach their full potential. With a new logo designed by Orangetango, the Dr. Julien Foundation aimed to increase awareness, s...