Any communications-based projects where a for-profit company is the client, either where the client has a social mission built into their business model or where a business-driven client develops or funds an initiative for social good. This might include an identity for an organic farm, a website funded by an energy company to reduce energy use; a package design for a soft drink company that raises funds for a charity.
- 23/11/2015Blue Goose is a Canadian organic and natural food company specializing in high-quality beef, chicken and fish.
- This interactive choropleth map allows users to explore public opinion on a variety of political issues riding by riding across Alberta.
- Each holiday season, top film production company Furlined hosts an industry event to raise awareness about a different cause.
- Dive Deeper is the interactive accompaniment to The Water Brothers series, a television show that follows Alex and Tyler Mifflin as they take viewers around the globe to uncover the issues affecting water sources.
- First Quantum Minerals (FQM) wanted to capture stories of local initiatives in Zambia and Panama through photography and narrative to illustrate the company’s broader philosophy.