I had worked at Sycle as a designer to help improve the software platform that is over by over 24,000 clinics across North America to provide a wide host of features to patients, doctors and more.
Daniel Szilagyi RGD
Senior UX Designer
October 7, 2020
510 W Georgia Street
Areas of SpecialtyProduct Design, UI Design, UX Design
Other CapabilitiesArt Direction, Branding, Design Education, Illustration, Motion Design, Strategy, Web Design
Why am I an RGD?I love to be in such a fantastic and passionate group of talented and creative folks that strive to do amazing work and try and make the world a better and more delightful place through design.
What is my most memorable RGD moment?Some of the events that have been put on and I've been able to attend virtually have been incredibly insightful and informative.
Why am I a designer?I love to design simple yet powerful solutions to people's pain points and issues with digital services and software. Making the world a little faster, more fun and simple with digital tools, services and applications is an excellent reward for a designer such as myself.
Why should you hire me?I'm a seasoned and experienced designer having worked in multiple industries from gaming, and entertainment to SaaS and medical software.
I use my knowledge and expertise to deliver top-quality projects based on user experience. I advocate for users. My responsibility is to improve products and design by structuring prototypes and creating visual interfaces and intuitive user experiences. Applying user experience and design principles in pixel-perfect mock-ups, interaction flows, and motion graphic prototypes. I take a data-driven decision approach to design ideas and execution.
• 8+ years’ experience in digital products, with 3+ years of art leadership, experience managing teams of up to 15+ artists, and outsourcing.
• Visual design, A/B testing, UX/UI, Wireframing and interactive prototypes for desktop and mobile devices;
• Working with an agile team (Scrum);
• Experience in designing for B2C, B2B, and enterprise-level web and mobile applications with a strong focus on, responsive designs;
• Highly experienced with Sketch, Figma, Marvel, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suite ( Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator )
Where do I see myself in 5 years?Continuing to grow in my career and working with large firms and companies on design, products and services that help people either in medical or psychology-related fields.