- The City of Mississauga is on the cusp of great change and needed a new brand identity to reflect the city’s past and optimistic future. The new identity is strong, open and bold.
- The name of the Fleming College school was changed from Haliburton School of the Arts to Haliburton School of Art + Design to better represent the diverse range of art and design-related programs offered. Changing the school name provided the opportu...
- The primary objective of the project was to trigger immediate recognition of the strong partnership between WestJet and Disney as guest-centric brands.
- To promote clean electricity powering clean transportation, Bruce Power purchased its first electric vehicle and teamed up with the Plug’n Drive organization to install charging stations around neighbouring communities.
- This project was created to promote the company’s incentives conference for the network of planning specialists across Canada.
|< Previous||Next >|